| Mining Applications - "NA" Series Submersible
The "NA" Submersible Pumps provide the quality, durability and reliability for vital community water supplies, large rural irrigation schemes, turf watering installations and stock watering plants which source water from underground supplies. Suitable also for industrial applications including dewatering of mines and excavations, sump drainage and in-line pressure boosting. Can operate anywhere from vertical to horizontal where there is sufficient water to fully immerse the unit.
- High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
- Highest quality phosphor bronze and stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and durability.
- Suitable for installation in boreholes from as small as 150mm inside diameter, these units use motors of 5.5 to 55 kW and deliver up to 55 litres per second. Heads up to 300 metres.
- Rigid connection between motor and pump provides a single, perfectly aligned unit.
- Impeller trimming allows exact matching of pump duty points to maximise efficiency and minimise power costs.
- Australian made for guaranteed spare parts availability.